(Click to enlarge image)
The RT Terminal Station operator interface terminal is an ultra-sleek, cleanable, and compact HMI station. The tubular cableway arm is fabricated from 2″ stainless steel tubing, and the unique rounded edge enclosure is fabricated from 14g stainless steel sheet. Both the cableway and enclosure have a #4 satin brush finish.
Like all of Strongarm’s products, the RT Terminal Station is customized and engineered to order, allowing us to modify your system to meet your specific requirements. Strongarm also offers complete integration services for all operator interface systems and HMIs, whether it’s customer-supplied component integration and wiring or customer specified and Strongarm procured component integration and wiring.
- NEMA Type 4X
- A 1.4” (35mm) internal cable passageway protects cables and wires
- The enclosure can swivel 320 degrees
- Display sizes range from 15” to 24” and are available with or without a touch screen
- Touch screen options to meet any environmental requirements (See also: Touch Screen Technologies)
- Mounting options include wall mount and machine top mount
- Enclosures are fabricated from 14 gauge 304 or 306 stainless steel
- Aluminum subpanel on the rear door for mounting terminal blocks, microcomputers, KVM extenders, and other components
- 1/4 turn latches on the rear door
- IP54, IP64, IP65 & IP66 configurations available
- UL 508A Listed (File No E225791)