(Click to enlarge image)
Strongarm’s articulating enclosure systems are designed and built to your exact specifications. The counterbalanced vertical motion of the Vertica Arm allows the operator to lift effortlessly, lower, and reposition the enclosure using the release handle. When the handle is released, the arm automatically locks in the vertical position.
NEMA Type 4 and 12 units are fabricated from powder-coated carbon steel and cast aluminum. NEMA Type 4X units are fabricated from either 304 or 316L stainless steel.
We offer extensive integration services for our terminal mounting systems. Strongarm will install and integrate all user-supplied components into your system, or we can procure, integrate, and wire any specified components.
- Gas spring assisted articulation up to 30″ (V – 13″, L – 23″, XL – 30″)
- NEMA Type 4/12 (powder-coated steel, see color options) or NEMA Type 4X (304/316L stainless steel)
- Terminal enclosures are fabricated from 14 gauge carbon or stainless steel
- Internal 1.4” (35mm) sealed cable passageway protects cables and wires
- Release handle unlocks and automatically re-locks after repositioning
- Numerous mounting options, including wall mount, post mount, and machine top mount
- Custom mounting solutions also available
- The enclosure can swivel 320 degrees
- Variety of keyboard and input devices available, including Strongarm’s patented stainless steel mouse
- Aluminum subpanel on the rear door for mounting terminal blocks, PCs, KVMs, power supplies, and other components
- Slotted, winged, or 1/4 turn door latches
- IP54, IP64, IP65 & IP66 configurations available
- UL 508A Listed (File No E225791)