(Click to enlarge image)
The SuiteStation is uniquely designed with the pharmaceutical manufacturing industry in mind. Its flush recessed mounting style makes this operator interface the perfect fit for any cleanroom application. The SuiteStation features an aseptic panel mounted display and an inset keyboard design allowing the system to be installed entirely flush to the wall. Available in both 304 and 316L stainless steel.
Strongarm can install and integrate all user-supplied components into your system, or we can procure, integrate, and wire any specified components before shipment providing a 100% turnkey installation-ready system.
- A unique solution that addresses the particular challenges of the pharmaceutical industry
- Installs flush in the restricted confines of a shallow wall without any protrusions into the pharmaceutical suite or clean room
- Access interior connections without breaking any sanitary seals
- Standard with an aseptic display that features flush bezels, providing a smooth, super cleanable exterior
- NEMA Type 4X (304/316L stainless steel)
- Display sizes range from 12” to 24” and are available with or without touch screens
- Touch screen options to meet any environmental requirements (See also: Touch Screen Technologies)
- Features a mechanical key switch keyboard with an ultra-durable polyester overlay
- Multiple pointer options are available, including Strongarm’s patented stainless steel mouse
- Optional purge system allows for installation in any Division 1 or Division 2 hazardous area
- Intrinsically safe non-incendive options are also available for Class I Division 2 areas
- UL 508A Listed (File No E225791), Rohs, Reach
- IP64, IP65 & IP66 configurations available